The Careers Centre is situated opposite the Students Association, at 6 St Mary’s Place and is open from 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The Careers Centre offers a wide range of services:
- An easy to use and comprehensive website used by 80%* of finalists
- Careers Centre JobsOnline, offering hundreds of graduate jobs and internships across the UK, and an increasing number of international opportunities
- The Job Shop for part-time jobs in the St Andrews area
- One-to-one careers advice on issues including working out a career path, preparing CVs and job applications, postgraduate study, work experience and preparing for interviews
- Careers Centre events led by careers advisers and employers to enhance skills on topics such as making successful applications, tackling interviews and assessment centres, improving your presentation skills and more:
- Resources to connect with St Andrews alumni and develop networking skills
- Career sector-specific information covering popular graduate careers and work experience
- Information on careers which draw on your degree studies – see the Using my degree pages.
- An extensive range of paper-based materials including books on short loan and career magazines and journals
*Source UK Graduate Careers Survey 2013
6 St Mary's Place
Scotland, United Kingdom