Saints Sport Terms and Conditions
Saints Sport Membership Terms & Conditions (PDF, 267 KB)
What can be booked?
- Internal facilities - Sports hall, studio, gymnasium, badminton court, table tennis court, meeting rooms (staff room, seminar room, clubroom, pavilion tea room).
- External facilities - Rubbercrumb, sand dressed pitch, grass 7-a-side pitch, tennis court, grass volleyball court, outdoor basketball court, running track, bbq.
- Exercise classes - Please view the Saints Fitness Exercise Class Programme page for the latest timetable of classes.
- Fitness services - Fitness consultations and personal exercise plans can be booked separately by emailing Health & Fitness Manager Callum Knox firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and for a full price list please visit the Fitness Services page.
- Camps & Activities - Easter & Summer Camps, pre-school (age 3-5) activities and after-school activities for P1-P7.
- Birthday Parties - Junior Saints birthday parties can be booked separately by emailing Gary Brankin email@example.com. Further information can be found here.
- Golf - The University in conjunction with St Andrews Links Trust and St Andrews Links Golf Academy offer golf lessons to all students and staff at the University during semester time.
- Tennis - Saints Sport Director of Tennis Mike Aitken offers tennis lessons to students, staff and the community. For more information please contact Mike by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can make a booking?
Student, staff & Community Fitness+ members may book Saints Fitness Classes up to two days in advance. All other the facilities and services outlined above can be booked up to 14 days in advance.
Non-members and Club Access Members
Non-members and Club Access Members may book all the facilities and services outlined above up to 5 days in advance with the exception of Saints Fitness Classes, which are drop in only.
- All users must report to reception BEFORE the booked activity takes place.
- If you do not check in, the person who made the booking will incur a non-attendance charge, whether the activity took place or not.
- Debtors will be unable to rebook until their outstanding balance has been paid.
- You must give valid membership details when you book. If making a reservation in person, show your membership card to the reception staff. If booking by phone, have your membership number ready.
- The details of your booking will be confirmed with you when you book, along with any special conditions of use.
- When a Fitness+ member books a facility, all non-members, Club Access Members, visitors and guests taking part in the activity are required to pay the standard Activity Ticket rate of £4.20 (student), £5.20 (staff) and £6.20 (community), or the court fee (which may be less costly depending on numbers).