Associate Dean - Science
The Associate Dean acts with full authority on behalf of the Dean of Science.
- Leading pedagogical developments
- Fostering increasing expertise and interest in Learning and Teaching among academic colleagues
- In consultation with CAPOD, leading academic open fora and dissemination events
- Results reporting/modules sign-off
- Responding to issues raised by with External Examiners
- Appeals and complaints
- Policies & regulations
- Academic leadership of the Laidlaw Programme in collaboration with the Associate Dean (Arts and Divinity)
- Judging scholarship awards as required
- Teaching space survey and development
- Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) programme representation for Science.
- Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) working group representation for Science.