The Planning team provides a cross-institutional analytical and reporting service and is responsible for:
- Supporting the Academic Registrar and the planning function across the institution pro-actively as well as on demand through the supply of appropriate and timely management information.
- Providing an institutional analytical and statistical service across a wide range of internal and external data sources and purposes. This includes analysing trends here at St Andrews but also comparatively across the whole sector. We also analyse and contextualise reports and data publications from relevant external sources such as student experience surveys (NSS, iGRADUATE, PTES & PRES), league table information, statistical publications and funding council reports.
- Providing information to enable the institution to respond promptly and robustly to press enquiries, FOI requests and articles, and to promote the University.
- Maintaining an overview of the statutory returns we make to the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA), liaising with those responsible for submission, and understanding the onward uses for these returns in the public domain.
- Working with colleagues and drawing on relevant expertise across the Institution to co-ordinate global and domestic league table and statistical submissions. We also analyse the University’s league table performance and provide advice and recommendations in relation to the improvement or maintenance of excellent league table performance.
We would be very happy to discuss any individual reporting needs you may have and can be contacted via email@example.com or using the contact details below:
|Laura Knox||Senior Planning Officer||law4||2116|
|Jonathan McDougall-Bagnall||Planning Officer||jmb15||2110|
|Jenni Awang||Information Analyst||jsa23||2130|