Booking your wedding
If you are interested in organising your wedding in one of the University chapels or another University venue, take a look at the guide to booking your wedding below.
How to book your wedding
- Decide on a venue. Wedding ceremonies can take place in St Salvator's Chapel, St Leonard's Chapel and a number of other University locations. Find out more about each option on the wedding venue page.
- Check the University wedding guidance document (PDF) for your venue of choice.
- Check the availability of your venue of choice. If you are looking for a wedding ceremony in one of the University chapels, take a look at the chapel availability page. For other venues and for wedding reception venues, please email email@example.com and liaise with the University's hospitality manager.
- Start planning your ceremony and decide on any additional options you may wish to include. Information and prices on ceremony options such as bell ringing and the use of a choir can be found on the chapel price list page.
- For a wedding in one of the chapels, contact the Chaplaincy to make a provisional booking, before filling in the chapel wedding booking form (Word) and either emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending it by post to The Chaplaincy, 3 St Mary's Place, St Andrews, KY16 9UY.
- Pay the required deposit for a chapel wedding, either by cheque posted to the address above, or using the University's wedding deposit payment service.
- The final balance of your wedding is due no less than eight weeks prior to the wedding, though the University Online Shop.
- The wedding payment policy can be found in the University wedding guidance document (PDF) .
Booking a reception
For all enquiries about booking Upper and Lower College Hall or any other University location as a reception venue, please contact email@example.com or 01334 46 2507.