Writing for the web
If you are required to take part in a writing for the web course, please contact email@example.com and the digital communications team will provide you with details on the next course. You can also check to see when the next course is running on PDMS.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of using user-centred design to write effective content and design helpful web pages.
Aims and objectives
The aim of this session is to allow you to identify and implement user needs in web writing and design.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- define user-centred design.
- generate user stories.
- analyse how people use the web.
- identify technology challenges for web writing.
- identify what to avoid when writing for the web.
- establish visual design principles.
- apply user needs to content creation and site structure.