Skip navigation to content

Money difficulties

If you have money worries and don't know what to do, come in and speak to Joyce Lapeyre, Money Adviser or email

If you have significant longer-term financial difficulties, you may be eligible for the Discretionary Fund if you are a UK student.

If you have a short-term temporary problem, you may be able to borrow money from the University for a period of time.

For more detailed advice about credit, budgeting, debt recover and referrals, come in to see Joyce Lapeyre, Money Adviser, Student Services.