St Gregory's

St Gregory's is a collection of apartments in the centre of St Andrews. Residents are close to local amenities, University buildings and PhD offices. St Gregory's was originally built as flats for fisherman circa 1925. 

Hall information

St Gregory's comprises of:

  • six self-contained flats with two single occupancy bedrooms. In each flat residents share a sitting room, kitchen and bathroom. 
  • one self-contained flat with three single occupancy bedrooms sharing a kitchen and bathroom. 
  • one self-contained flat for couples.

Utilities are invoiced based on residents' usage at the end of each semester.

St Gregory's has a total of 16 rooms available to postgraduate students:

  • 15 self-catered standard single rooms with single-size beds
  • 1 self-catered apartment with double-size bed.

Location

St Gregory's is located close to the historic ruins of St Andrews Castle and St Andrews Cathedral. Close to the centre of town, the flats are conveniently located for the University Library and several Arts buildings.

What is St Gregory's like?

St Gregory's is a quiet, town centre hall of residence. Unlike other halls, St Gregory's does not have a wardennial team or student committee which gives it the feel of a private apartment.

St Gregory's

Facilities

Courtyard

St Gregory's has a shared courtyard with Gregory Place.

Laundry 

All apartments have their own washer and dryer.

Contact

St Gregory's

University of St Andrews
East Scores
St Andrews
KY16 9PS

Phone: +44 (0)1334 46 2510
Email: accommodation@st-andrews.ac.uk